Monday, November 24, 2008

Beauty: Chanel Fall 2008 Haute Couture

All of us have dreams... Some want to be lawyers, some want to be fashion designers, some want to be teachers. Well, if any of you want to be models for Karl Lagerfeld's iconic brand, Chanel, today's your lucky day. Don't get all excited, you won't model for Chanel! You can just get the look of the models from the Fall 2008 Couture collection of Chanel. Ready?


This is a beauty post!
OK, here we go.

Step 1.

The first thing to do, is to select a hairstyle very similar to the hairstyles from the runway. I selected these three.

1. I certainly believe that the first hairstyle is the most similar to the hairstyle from the fashion show. I chose this haircolor, because it's very close to the one that the model has (but, you don't really have to use this haircolor).

2. The second hairstyle is for those that prefer a look that is a bit more messy, but I wouldn't really suggest it to anyone. After all, it's Chanel. It's not supposed to be messy.

3. The third hairstyle can also be used to represent the one from the picture even though it's not that same.

I selected hairstyle #1. From now on, I will be using that one in the following pictures.

Step 2.

Step 2, is for choosing the lipstick. We can all see that, the model is using a soft and neutal pink tone for her lips. So, it was an easy desicion to select the perfect lipstick. Even, you don't even need to spend a Stardollar on it. It can be found in the Styling Studio. Here is it:

Step 3.

It's make-up time!

Use the black Sephora Eyepencil, but to get the look shown below, use it only in the middle of the eye. Don't use it on the sides.

By using the blue Sephora eyeshadow, you can get the look below. Use it only around the eyes, and don't go up to the eyebrows.

Now, get the dark grey eyeshadow (not the black one from Kat Von D), and apply it over the blue one.

The result is just amazing!

3 comments:

Mary-licious said...

a VERY nice blog!

Anonymous said...

amazing i hope to see so much more from such a creative person

Mimi said...

In case you want to visit, come to my club Makeup_Tutorial on Stardoll. I post lots of my makeup tutorials and I see you're a makeup-obsessed stardoller, like me! My SD name is JellyBug.