Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fashionable "Heiress" (at least for now)

I bet everyone has already heard of BeverlyHillsHei (BHH), or should I say Ashley, the rich, popular heiress from Beverly Hills, California. Even though I don't really buy all that crap about her being all that rich, popular or whatever, but who am I to judge. After all, this is a FASHION blog, not a gossip one. Now, moving on the the subject of this post.

I just went to her suite, and I was pleasently surprised! She looked so chic. Even though, there are so many others that dress much much better, I had to feature this , because I think that this look is better then most of her other looks. Is she going in the right direction, or not? We will see.

The new shoes from the new Alberta Ferretti line, are to die for! Trust me.

1 comment:

iina. said...

I actually think that Ashley has looked better! I'm not saying that the outfit is bad, but I just think that she has put together eaven beter outfits :]