Monday, November 24, 2008

Hello! What's up?

Hey everyone. I guess that this is supposed to be the first post of my blog, where I am supposed to introduce myself to my soon-to-be loyal readers. To be honest, I am terrible (and when I say terrible), I really mean it. I really don't know what to say... Ummm, I am Erin, 15 years old, from The Big Apple. At least I gave you the basics!

Here's a little more. Well, as every second girl on Stardoll, I am obsessed with fashion. So I decided to start this blog dressed like this. It was actually hard to pick a look, since I want to impress all of you.

And just like that, my MeDoll was standing in the suite in her bra and panties, looking for the perfect look.

I was so uninspired to start creating the outfit, but looking for the perfect pair of shoes could definitely inspire me, or at least get me in the right direction. And I found them. A pair of very futuristic and chic Pucci platforms. Aren't they delicious?

















So, now that I had THE shoes, finding the perfect look would be easy, because perfect shoes = perfect look. Unfortunatelly, I made so many looks, that I didn't like at all. :(. Red dress + red hair looked to matchy-matchy, while black and white was a little overdone on Stardoll. I had to be original.












(Sorry for the purple/pink stuff on the picture)

In the end I ended up dressed up in a sequined hot pink DKNY t-shirt, black glittery leggings from DKNY and a pair of black booties. Yeah, I look awesome next to the chihuahua on the left. And it sucks that I didn't wear my perfect shoes, but these still make me happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

luv it so far i think ur blog is great cant wait for more amazing posts