Sunday, November 30, 2008

What are you waiting for?

Yeah, it's Gwen Stefani's hit What You Waitng For. And, no I will not give comments about the song. It's not even about the Harajuku Girls. It's a about the shoes she's wearing in the video. They are just to die for!


I did a small research, and I found out they're DIOR! From the Christian Dior Fall 2004 Haute Couture Collection.

Now... How do I make my MeDoll fierce + inspired by Gwen's eccentricity?


4 Letters! DKNY.


Anyway, the DKNY platforms are not very similar, but I believe that those shoes are the best substitute for this gorgeous Dior Couture shoes that Gwen wore in her video.

My suggestion: What are you waiting for? Get them, you still can.

1 comment:

Cam said...

I love Gwen Stefani, AND her style!

Ever seen her Rasta Hobo bag by L.A.M.B.? LOVES!

"Look at your contract... and their all waiting for your hot track! What you waiting for?"