Monday, November 24, 2008

Red Power!

The redheads on Stardoll are so hard to find. Seriously! They are an endangered species. But, I was lucky enough to find a few...

Hot Redhead #1: Me! Erin! (NYLily)
(Picture taken in Erin's cool orange fashion room)

There really isn't much to say about me. I gave you the basics... Moving on to Hot Redhead #2.


Hot Redhead #2: Lauren! (melissa54321)























Well, there really isn't much to say about this redhead. Her name is Lauren, she's 16, and she's a fellow New Yorker.


Unfortunatelly, I couldn't find more. Redheads are probably the rarest on Stardoll. But, as I remember, popular socialites such as Ellie (fakeshake3), Tyler (tylerisbomb), Selena (Model-Selena), and Mary (writemarycat) were seen with red hair on their heads. Too bad they aren't red any more... :(


The hunt for redheads continues...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i prefer being brunette.

Anonymous said...

id love to see more redheads on stardoll there needs to be varieties of girls on stardoll not just blondes and brunettes

oOliviao said...

I'm a redhead too! My stardoll name is oOliviao

I'm a redhead on stardoll & in real life! I like my hair - and i would neve change it! I don't see why there aren't more on stardoll either...

Love your blog!

O x

Anonymous said...

Go redheads! xP

Are there really that little redheads on Stardoll? I haven't noticed xD
But well, in real life, we're in the minority as well, so I guess it's logic?
I've always had red hair on my stardoll. Unless maybe occasionaly not for a competition or dress up or whatever :)

xxx
Mis.cellaneous

Anonymous said...

I haven't noticed either. But I am a red head. Not that red but dark red-ish brown-ish. You can see it in my suite.

:)

Anonymous said...

I'm a redhead and proud of it!!

Anonymous said...

I'm a redhead and proud of it!! Check out my page.

Anonymous said...

Hey I've almost always have been an redhead...But you ca't put everyone so I guess I will wait for a next time!
My account is:
Bad_Princess

RetroButterfly said...

Heey, Im Ginger! ( Really Bright Red)I have noticed the small amount of redheads on Stardoll.
My Stardoll Name is RaspberryChick, Im a colour chameleon most of the time but i do go red once in a while.
Tapp Backk?
Gemma'