Thursday, November 27, 2008

Viktor & Rolf: Intro

OK, this is for YOU Viktor & Rolf fans (even though I am 100% positive that most of you haven't even heard of them, or if you have, you still don't really like them). I know for sure that I am a huge fan of the designer duo, and if you're not, I hope I'll change your mind.



Viktor & Rolf is an Amsterdam-based fashion brand, founded designers Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren. Its fashion is very creative and original, some people even consider it Couture. From, unusal metallics, monochromatic-clown-inspired pieces of clothing, to oversized 3-dimensional letters in the Fall 2008 collection. Here are some pictures from it:


Expect more Viktor & Rolf - connected posts this week. You'll love 'em!

Even their site is amazing. You HAVE TO see it, by clicking here.

By the way, please comment!

No comments: