Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Album Ideas: A Trends Page

Need ideas how to update your new album?



This week, I decided to watch all of the previous episodes of Stylista on Youtube. And, I have to say that I loved it. Plus, Malina is 10 times prettier that her Stardoll. OK, let me get back to the point of this post. Well, you know that the contestants have an assistant challenge and an editorial challenge. I so inspired by the editorial challenge, and I decided to use that as an inspiration for my ablum.

I managed to create a trends page for a magazine. Comments?



I chose the grey color because it's been a huge trend during the last few fall/winter seasons. Right now, I am working on another trend - BOLD COLORS.

It's very fun! You should try it.

Anyway, I totally support Ashlie and Megan, but I hate Kate (she's a mean + back-stabbing bitch).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I looove it!

iina. said...

The pages look stunning!
What program do you use to make them?

Anonymous said...

ummm.. isn't that in the Stardoll album?

iina. said...

Oh, right. I had a blonde moment :D
Thanks!